11 November 2006

1042955 - Best Pals - ;D - Day 210

I took 7039 steps today. Today Pikachu and I went to a UCONN Huskies football game. It was crowded and I kept a strong hand tied to Pikachu. UCONN ended beating PITT in over time. Then we got home at 8.5p and watched the Disney Channel® and we then watched America's Most Wanted: Strikes Back® and that scared Pikachu, let's just say, it's going to be a long night. Anyways, I didn't have mush time to check on Pikachu today, but I did multiple times, but, of course, the only one I remember was when he was eatting dinner. One last thing was that I cleaned my night-stand today where Pikachu sleeps and as I was turning on my computer, I had an idea to build him a bed. I'd think he like that! It was be a late 1,000,000 present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home