17 April 2006

Around 3000, then 0

To day I got a second Pokcet Pikachu. It was a Pocket Pikachu Color, the Japanese version. I walked with it for aroung 3000 steps, but seing how I already had one, I thought it would be best if I put the reset tab back in him and consentrated on one at a time. He was great, and after I get to 1,000,000, a sceduled 333 days to 250 days or even as little as 200 days. Then I'll start him up, I'll see him come again and we'll be friends againg, just like on April 17, 2006. One of the last things I did was give him 300 watts and progam the PokéRap on the alarm, we also went on a dog walk too. I can't wait to start him up again, get him off that shelf and walk around again. I love both my Pikachus, on and off. I feel kind of sad, I might not post to the news sites tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home